Programme: Interreg V-A Italy-Slovenia 2014-2020
The overall objective of the project is to strenghten the institutional cooperation capacity of public authorities and key players on elderly care in order to develop cross-border solutions related to the aging phenomenon.
- Adopting a cross-border understanding protocol in order to strengthen the institutional and administrative capabilities of social and health services;
- Developing a cross-border model for multipurpose care of the elderly and their families through the adoption of an integrated accompanying system based on a welfare community methodology that guarantees economic stability and the creation of a single-border strategy;
- Establishing a Senior Service Point in nursing homes aimed at offering family support, a personalized and integrated care service and promote an effective management of public resources;
- Harmonizing cross-border vocational training systems through the creation of ad-hoc professional figures;
- Defining and experimenting innovative home-based solutions through the implementation of ICT technologies and the creation of personalized services such as the Care Manager and home health-care operators.
- Public authorities dealing with elderly care;
- Social care workers;
- Elderly people at risk of poverty.
- The CrossCare project will increase the intensity of cross-border cooperation in the Program area between citizens and public authorities dealing with elderly care;
- Increased capacity in cross-border cooperation of public health authorities and stakeholders in charge of elderly care;
- The creation of an Italo-Slovenian strategy for integrated governance in the area of elderly care.
Period of implementation: October 2017 – March 2019.
- Cross-border protocol for an integrated and personalized eldery care;
- Cross-border joint model for an integrated and personalized elderly care;
- Training on the cross-border model for an integrated and personalized elderly care.
Itaca (I) (Lead Partner): coordinates all the main management activities and collaborates with the Scientific Committee;
ITIS Trieste (I): coordinates the implementation of the new multipurpose care model;
Residence for Seniors G. Portogruaro (I): participates in the experimentation of service centres;
Social Protection Institute of the Republic of Slovenia (IRSSV) (SL): contributes to modelling project activities;
Coastal Residence for Seniors in Capodistria (SL): offers training and experimentation of service centres;
DEOS (I): participates in the experimentation of service centres.
CrossCare #aStory ⇓
Listen to the Podcast Interviews on “Chiaro e Tondo FVG” and “Sconfinamenti FVG” ⇓