Key Action 2: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices
Action: Strategic partnerships
According to the objectives and priorities defined by the Erasmus Plus Program – KA 2 – Strategic Partnership in the Education, Training and Youth Sector, the project aims to contribute to the improvement and modernization of policies, strategies, measures related to the training and inclusion of disadvantaged persons.
The project pursues the goal of enhancing entrepreneurial training and self-employment development as a strategy for the integration of disadvantaged persons.
- disadvantaged persons involved in the VET system, in charge of social, health and work services;
- social operators working in the VET system, social health and employment services involved in the training and job placement of disadvantaged persons;
- representatives and operators of trade unions and organizations involved in craft, trade and social cooperation system;
- managers of the territorial services, politicians and decision-makers of local authorities and public administration.
- Increased self-employment opportunities for disadvantaged people;
- Enhanced VET skills, improved impact of territorial services in terms of management of accompanying paths for disadvantaged people;
- Increased self-employment opportunities for target groups participating in the experimentation phase.
Period of implementation: September 2015 – September 2018.
O1. Evaluation model for identifying potential entrepreneurs;
02. Assessment model for the development of the entrepreneurial idea;
03. Individualized training plans for the starting-up of the entrepreneurial project;
04. Model for facilitating and supporting start-ups;
05. Evaluation of models and experimentation phase.
AZIENDA PER L’ASSISTENZA SANITARIA N.5 FRIULI VENEZIA OCCIDENTALE (I): public health organization – Lead Partner
MUNICIPALITY OF PORDENONE (I): public body
ITACA (I): social cooperative
ANATOLIKI S.A. (GR): agency for sustainable development
SKUP (SL): no-profit organization
EPRALIMA (PT): training institute
SOFORM SCARL (I): training institute
MAG (I): social cooperatives network